Does the opportunity to contribute to international programs and client export growth excite you? Are you highly organized and detail oriented? A good writer? Do you enjoy working on a wide range of projects? If so, you may be our next Program Assistant.
Bryant Christie Inc. is looking for a Program Assistant to support our Account Management team with work for food, beverage, and agricultural organizations on their export development programs and initiatives. No marketing experience is required, and while prior familiarity in the Ag/Food/Beverage sector is helpful, it is also not necessary. What matters most are outstanding writing skills and attention to detail, ability to manage multiple tasks/projects with various timelines, and an ability to gain the trust of peers, clients and other partners.
What the successful candidate will have:
- College degree (business, economics, international relations, political science, policy, marketing are often a good fit)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take direction and incorporate feedback from multiple Account Managers
- Ability to prioritize diverse workload with high degree of organization and accuracy
What could set you apart:
- Grant writing experience
- Interest in and knowledge of international trade or international business
- Familiarity with the agriculture, food, or beverage sector
- Experience living or working internationally
Location: Oldtown Sacramento.
BCI operates a hybrid model of partial in-office and remote working. Physical presence in the Sacramento area is required.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant:
- Grant writing and administration related to USDA export assistance grant programs
- Project support for activities such as trade shows, seminars, trade missions, and promotions
- Preparation of reports and client presentations
- Market research
- Strategic planning
- Domestic and international travel (up to 10% of time) may be possible over time
Salary Range: $45,000 - $60,000, based on experience
Perks and Benefits:
BCI encourages a healthy work/life balance and offers a range of benefits and perks including:
- 10 holidays annually
- Accrued vacation and sick time with rollover
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Robust 401K plan with employer matching
- Flexible work hours and hybrid in-office/remote working environment
- 2 paid days off for charitable/volunteer work
- Bonuses/profit sharing based on company performance
- Training to support staff development
- Sabbaticals with stipend to be used for international travel in 10th year of service
- Regular team events, annual overnight staff retreat, agriculture/food/beverage field trips, and more
Who is Bryant Christie Inc.?
BCI helps companies and industry organizations throughout the U.S. to eliminate trade barriers, develop new markets, and manage their international government affairs. The work is focused on clients in the agricultural, food, and beverage sectors. BCI offers a unique set of international services that provide strategic solutions combined with a global vision.
To apply, please email the following to email@example.com – Attn: Human Resources.
- Cover letter or brief statement of your interest in the position
- Short writing sample
We read all applications and do not scan them. Please tell us about your capabilities without concern for keywords.
BCI is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital, familial or veteran status.
Bryant Christie Inc. reserves the right not to fill this position if it is not satisfied with the applicant pool or if business conditions change.Back to all jobs openings